Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting my feet wet with online marketing

Well hello all and welcome.

This is my first ever post online and I am pretty excited. I have spent the last few weeks since the beginning of the year sniffing through the web for ideas on how to earn online. Its bloody confusing as f@#$. Well it has been for myself anyway.
It all began with an ad on the side of my facebook profile page which lured me to click on it for further investigation. It went a little something like this "Earn $30-$80 an hour form the comfort of your home" Now if you know me which hopefully you will get too. I am a hard sell to get.
The ad was for some paid survey crap. Which when I researched a little had a lot of bad articles written about it online as a scam or an opportunity that paid out very little.
So I dismissed it. The thing is it got my spider senses tingling maybe I can make money online.
The Plan
So I embarked on a mission to find the best way to make easy money online. Silly me after umpteen fights with my girl for turning into a computer geek. Not paying any attention to her or the new puppy in the house. I was glued to the computer every night until stupid o clock looking at every get rich quick system ( So easy my 4 year old could do it - bull!). My fingers turned yellow from tobacco stains, Along with my teeth from knocking back endless cups of tea.

Whats the best program to go with you may ask?
Who the hell knows folks? Just about every marketer online will be selling their granny to push "The Ultimate", "The greatest", "Last chance here don't be left behind", "Your the 1,000,000,000 visitor click here", "Look at my clickbank bank balance I made $15,000 in one day".
Most of it is shite we all know it- don't we?
My plan going into this was I don't want to pay out a penny no matter how shiny this super amazing offer is. So I kept at it for hours and hours night after night.
Wait for it
Hold on stop the press this is it I think I hit the jackpot. Was going to use "Eureka" but that's been done to death.
I finally picked something after plenty of sniffing about the net, a program that looked legit and had the good grace to be listed on Inc500 magazine as one of the top 100 rising companies through the ranks in the US. Number 37 to be exact.

I watched endless youtube videos and Metacafe vids with excited individuals talking about this awesome company. The deciding factor for me was people who had years of marketing experience were praising it. Though it was the first timers or newbies (that's what our title is) were also jumping about with glee.

So I took the plunge into the world of marketing .
This is a big undertaking for me having really fuck all experience with computers. This is my first computer its about 8 months old. Before this I would use Internet cafes to check out bits n bobs. "Surf the web" the nearest I got to that in school was 22 students sharing 7 crappy computers and the coolest thing on those fecking things was a paintbrush app. woop woop.

So what did I go with? well you probably guessed already from the title.
Its GDI my friends Global Domains International. If you know about this company then your probably thinking "Aha I thought he said he wasn't going to spend a penny to start.
I had no choice peeps the offer is so good. And before we start the judging you get it all for free to use. Access all areas no holds barred for a full week. During this time you can begin making money straight off the bat.
If you feel not interested by the end of the trial week you just cancel.
The thing is for someone like myself very new to all this it is brilliant, I have been finding it a lot of fun and I'm learning plenty of new tricks ever day.
As the first week came to a close I tossed and turned in my sleep about how I was going to make so much money with my new found obsession.
By the 7th day I knew I wanted to stay with it and gladly paid my $10 for the coming month.

So Mark what made you go with GDI and how does it work?
Well In my next post I shall try explain it as simply as I can. Until then go grab a cuppa tea and a biscuit for yourself. I'm off to sneak into bed and pretend I have been there the last 2 hours.

Slainte

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate any comments about my blog posts
Cheers Mark